Got an iCloud locked iPhone?
Using iCloud Contact Information service for removing the iCloud Lock
Once an iPhone user activates the Find My iPhone feature, certain actions ( such as switching to a new Mobile Network/SIM-Card) require to login to the iCloud Account. This means that if you have an iPhone that is activated with not your iCloud Account, in order to use it properly you will have to login with the Apple ID and password of the previous owner iCloud Account. The iCloud Contact Information Service is able to find the contact information of the original owner, so you can contact him to remove the iCloud Activation Lock Screen of your iPhone. This is the only legal service which will allow you to remove the iCloud Lock of your iPhone by contacting the original owner of your iPhone.
Finding IMEI & UDID number of your device
How to Find my iPhone’s IMEI Number?
On all iOS devices, the IMEI number can be retrieved by the following two methods (The easiest ones):
- Dialing the *#06# sequence to your iPhone’s phone application ( as if you were dialing a phone number ).
- You can also find it through your iPhone’s Settings (Settings –> General –> About)
All you have to do is to copy it or write it down.
How to Find the UDID Number of my iPhone?
- Right click My computer > Properties > Select Device Manager
- In the bottom you will see “Universal Serial Bus Controllers“
- Select Apple Mobile Device USB Driver , right click over it and select Properties
- Here you will have to go to Details tab and then Device Instance Path
- The 40 characters after the last “\” is your device identifier or UDID number
- Copy paste it and send it to us
What can I do with the contact information?
You have multiple options that will help you to remove the iCloud Lock of your iPhone or get you some extra cash: