IMEI Carrier Check Service is highly recommended
- Before getting an iPhone Unlock Service
- Prior to any used iPhone purchase
Just dial *#06# on your phone app, find your IMEI number & enter it in the field below.
What IMEI Carrier Check is?
This service is the easiest way to get basic iPhone IMEI info such as:
- SIM Lock Status
- Locking Carrier
- Country of origin
- Warranty information
- Purchase date
- Physical and technical characteristics (model, color, memory, firmware version)
All information comes from the official Network GSMA and Apple GSX databases
Why use it?
Make sure that the used iPhone you are interested in buying matches the seller’s description.
In this case, IMEI Carrier Check is a lifesaver considering how many nasty surprises second hand iPhones hide.
SIM Unlock your iPhone successfully.
Knowing the network that locks your iPhone is vital as you now have the chance to get in touch with the carrier and possibly unlock your iPhone for free. Every mobile network has its own SIM Unlock Policy, but even if they reject your request, you’re ready to get the right IMEI Unlock Service.
Will I need additional IMEI Checks?
It depends. IMEI Carrier Check will reveal the SIM Lock Status and which network to target but there’s more to it.
Issues like the blacklist, unpaid bills, pending installments, active contract, active in another account and iCloud Lock can prove to be devastating.
- Blacklisted iPhone Unlock requests are rejected by all networks but also need special IMEI Unlock Services and sometimes different approach
- Outstanding Finances also require specific SIM Unlock solutions
- An iCloud Locked iPhone is useless unless you are able to remove activation lock
Of course, no one stops you from getting an
but iPhoneUnlock.Zone gives you the best IMEI Check option:
Take advantage of our 60% OFF LIMITED OFFER and find out INSTANTLY EVERYTHING about any iPhone.
And don’t forget we are always here to answer all your questions if you don’t know how to proceed.