We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions:
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
You are accepting the Terms by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that iPhoneUnlock.Zone will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
1 – Description of Service:
1.1 The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer. Any timeframes stated are a calculation of the previous weeks unlocks and are given as a guideline, NOT a guarantee.
1.2 We offer “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service. This is a service where you get a full iPhone IMEI Check report and we also send a Network Unlock Request to the Mobile Carrier which is locking your iPhone.
1.3 We offer iPhone IMEI Check services
1.4 We do not distribute any unlocking software or service either hacking or interference with system and in any kind of violating the DMCA
1.5 We offer only Legal and Available from Mobile Networks iPhone unlock request solutions (“iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service)
1.6 We provide you always up to date solutions/information for your Network Lock Removal Requests to the Mobile Networks and we are not responsible for their answer
1.7 You can Authorise us to contact your Lock network on your behalf through our “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service. We are not responsible for their reply
1.8 In case of an “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service rejection, we will suggest you other Unlocking Solutions, but they will require an extra payment.
2 – Legality of Service:
2.1 All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal.
2.2 Approved by Apple and ALL Mobile Networks.
2.3 We are using ONLY legal mediums provided by Mobile Networks for requesting a SIM Unlock (Online forms, Phone Call, email, Mail, Fax or through their Stores).
2.4 We do not keep any personal or private information of our users and customers, such as IMEI Check reports, Email address (Unless users wants to get subscribed to our Newsletter – Can be removed instantly with a simple request), communication with Original Owners, communication with Apple Support and any other information that we request for delivering our services. Everything is removed after the completion, cancelation, rejection or failure of our services.
3 – Cancelation:
3.1 Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be canceled.
3.2 iPhoneUnlock.Zone allows you to request the cancellation of an order after filling out Our “Refund Request” form.
3.3 It is up to us to decide if a Refund request is valid or not and then we will verify it and inform you about the eligibility of your order’s refund.
3.4 If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, iPhoneUnlock.Zone reserves the right to re-lock the handset.
3.5 “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” orders cannot be canceled after we send the Network Unlock Request to your Lock Network.
4 – Delivery Policy:
4.1 At almost all of the cases, we always deliver our service/eBook instantly. But sometimes, there maybe some objective reasons making delay such as: Updates for the procedures, New Legal Solutions, Maintenance, etc… Then it will make some delays but you have to wait for our response. We always try our best to deliver the service as soon as possible
4.2 “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” orders are being processed automatically. A Request is being send instantly once an order is verified. You will be updated for the Network’s reply once we receive a notification from them.
5 – Assumptions:
5.1 It is assumed that the customer has read the Terms & Conditions on the website before making an order.
5.2 It is the customer’s responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with our solutions.
5.3 All prices and delivery times are as quoted.
5.4 These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice. We will do our best to try immediately notify you.
5.5 It is assumed that the customers know what service they ordered.
5.6 We assume that customers know that a CLEAN iPhone is a device that is not BLACKLISTED, is not reported as LOST/STOLEN/FRAUD/REPLACED, is not Under Contract, does not have Unpaid bills, does not have pending installment plan or is not Active to another Account.
5.7 We assume that customers fill out our form honestly and with up to date information about their device
5.8 We assume that customers understand that we are only responsible for handling the negotiations with their Lock Carrier and not for their reply. We also have to follow their Network Unlock Policies.
5.9 We assume that customers also understand that NOT CLEAN (Blacklisted) devices cannot get unlocked with our “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service. They will get automatically rejected by them due to their Network Unlock Policies.
6 – Refund Policy:
6.1 Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, only a Discount Coupon Code equal to your order.
6.2 Any refund claim, whether or not Proof is provided, must be made less than 5 days after the delivery date of the order. We will not investigate or refund any claims made after this period.
6.3 All of the products on our website are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose.
6.4 In case of a iPhone Check & Unlock Request service rejection from a Mobile Network, we cannot refund the payment of that particular order.
In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:
Refund policy will be applied to following cases:
- Any of our other additional solutions did not fix your issue (Except our “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service)
- The unlock does not work from your side. You should provide us a video as proof that it didn’t work and a full iPhone IMEI GSX Check that proves the Locked Status of your iPhone. The video requirements must be confirmed by iPhoneUnlock.Zone Staff first.
- You would like to cancel your order after you provide us reasonable reasons for your request.
Refund policy will not apply to following cases:
- Your iPhone is already unlocked but you still place an order with us
- The state of an iPhone has changed during the iPhone Check & Unlock Request service (It was CLEAN at the time of the order, but got BLACKLISTED by the Network during processing your order).
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the iPhone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- You provided incorrect IMEI number
- You placed an order with wrong network / carrier
- If the request is rejected by the Mobile Network due to its SIM Unlocking Policies, we are not responsible.
- Your iPhone is NOT CLEAN ( BLACKLISTED, LOST, STOLEN, FRAUD, REPLACED, is Under Contract, have Unpaid bills, have pending installment plan or is Active to another Account.)
- You send the cancellation request for your order after we provided you our service. We just refund and cancel the order only if you provide us a reasonable and fair justification.
- If iPhoneUnlock.Zone services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult iPhoneUnlock.Zone before unlocking their device elsewhere.
- No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
- A similar service was obtained else where.
- The Delivery Time exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- Our services successfully helped you fixing your iPhone’s issue but you have problems with the network you wish to use the iPhone. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to fix will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying to use.
- Your iPhone got unlocked with the help of our services but you do not wish to unlock your iPhone anymore.
- You ordered from several unlocking companies and decided to ask for a refund from whomever didn’t notify you first that the unlock was complete.
- The “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service was rejected by the Mobile Network and you refused to pay the additional sum of our suggested solution. We already had costs for processing the “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service.
- If the “iPhone Check & Unlock Request” service has been completed but your iPhone is Blacklisted, NOT CLEAN, has an Activation Lock or any hardware issue.
- If your iPhone has an iCloud Activation Lock and you cannot activate it, you should contact the iPhone owner to remove the iCloud account or purchase an iCloud Unlock eBook from us.
- If the customer will not provide additional information requested by the Lock Carrier.
7 – CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY:
7.1 It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use before purchasing our services.
7.2 If customers intend to use a network after applying our solutions, they should first ensure that the handset they want to fix is not BLACKLISTED, LOST, STOLEN, FRAUD, REPLACED, is not Under Contract, does not have Unpaid bills, does not have pending installment plan or it is not Active to another Account by checking the IMEI. Lost, stolen, fraud and replaced handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used inside the country they have been blacklisted.
7.3 Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to finalize and verify the solutions we provide. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the Carrier that is locking the device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
7.4 It is the customers responsibility to fully read our Product Description before proceeding with an order. If there are doubts of what they are going to purchase, we always have an open door policy to respond to any questions. We do not refund for Wrong Orders or for Refund requests with the reason “I didn’t know what I was buying”.
7.5 It is the customers responsibility to provide us information about the iPhone’s associated account, such as Phone number, Full name, Username/password of Carrier’s app, amount of last contract bill or any other information the Mobile Network might requires.
8 – PRIVACY STATEMENT | GDPR COMPLIANT:
8.1 We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
8.2 Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
8.3 We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
8.4 We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
8.5 You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
8.6 Your e-mail & IMEI number will be used for our E-Mail Marketing ONLY after you use one of our services.
8.8 We include an One Click Unsubscription link to EVERY message that we will send to you, so you can easily and quickly unsubscribe from our Newsletters/Broadcasts/Autoresponders.
9 – FRAUD and DECEPTION
9.1 We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
9.2 To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
9.3 Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with PayPal, Nochex, Dalpay, Google, Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of ‘non-receipt’. We are able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
9.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a 100 EURO administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of 50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
9.5 In case of any chargeback, the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
9.6 Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a 3,000.00 EURO defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 30 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.
9.7 In case of previous fraud attempts with a specific E-Mail address, IMEI number, PayPal account, etc., we will freeze all future transactions (without providing a refund) and ask for the customer to verify and confirm of their other payments. This is happening to avoid more fraud attempts against us.
10 – TERMINATION OF ORDERS:
10.1 We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
This listing does not breach MC999.