We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions:
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
You can accept the Terms by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that iPhoneUnlock.Zone will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
1 – Description of Service:
1.1 The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer. Any timeframes stated are a calculation of the previous weeks unlocks and are given as a guideline, NOT a guarantee.
1.2 We offer Official IMEI iPhone Unlocking Services
1.3 We offer network lookup services
1.4 We do not distribute any unlocking software either hacking or interference with system and in any kind of violating the DMCA.
1.5 We offer only professional factory iPhone unlock submitting service.
1.6 We submit the request to Mobile Networks and we are not responsible for their answer.
2 – Legality of Service:
2.1 All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal in Europe and North America. If you are ordering from outside of these two continents, please check your local jurisdiction before ordering.
Due to the recent legislation passed by the Library of Congress for the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), we are forbidden to unlock devices that were manufactured on January 26th, 2013 and later. We will not be held liable for unknowingly unlocking a device that was made from this date onwards.
3 – Cancelation:
3.1 Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be canceled while in transit.
3.2 iPhoneUnlock.Zone allows you to request the cancellation of an unlock order within 1 hour from the time of your order without any extra charges.
3.3 If customer requests for a cancellation after 1 hour from the order, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable Administrative Fee in compliance with the EU Distance Selling Directive.
3.4 If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, iPhoneUnlock.Zone reserves the right to re-lock the handset.
4 – Delivery Policy:
4.1 At almost of cases, we always deliver the service as we attached in our website. But sometime, there maybe some objective reasons making delay such as: Unlocking service globally down, Apple GSX system down for maintenance and other. Then it will make some delays but you have to wait for our response. Once your order is in process, it couldn’t be reversed so we can not cancel your order till we got the final result of your order status. We always try our best to deliver the service as soon as possible
5 – Assumptions:
5.1 It is assumed that the customer has read the information on the website.
5.2 It is the customer’s responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
5.3 All prices and delivery times are as quoted. Delivery times are guidelines set by the relative networks.
5.4 These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice. This will apply to all unlock providers as well as ourselves. But we will do our best to try immediately notify you.
5.5 It is assumed that the customers know what service they ordered. If for any reason they do not know it, we also provide iPhone Check services, which will guarantee you to order the right iPhone unlocking service.
5.6 We assume that customers know that a CLEAN iPhone must not be reported as LOST, STOLEN, be Under Contract, Have Unpaid bills or be Active to a another Account.
6 – Refund Policy:
6.1 Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, only a Discount Coupon Code equal to your order or exchange.
6.2 Any refund claim, whether or not Video Proof is provided, must be made less than 5 days after the delivery date of the order. We will not investigate or refund any claims made after this period.
6.3 All of the products on our website are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose.
In order to protect the legitimacy of this guaranty for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:
Refund policy will be applied to following cases:
- We can not unlock your iPhone by any reasons come from us
- The unlock does not work from your side. You should provide us a video as proof that it didn’t work and a full iPhone IMEI GSX Check that proves the Locked Status of your iPHone (You can order one from HERE). The video requirements must be confirmed by iPhoneUnlock.Zone Staff first.
- You would like to cancel your order when it is within 1 hour from payment
Refund policy will not apply to following cases:
- Your iPhone already unlocked but you still place unlocking order with us or the state of this phone (It was CLEAN at the time of the order, but got BLACKLISTED by the Network during the unlocking process) changed during the unlocking procedure.
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- You provided incorrect IMEI number
- You placed unlocking order with wrong network / carrier (If you are not sure about what network/carrier your iPhone is locked to, please use our iPhone carrier checker first)
- The guarantee will not be applied to blocked / blacklisted / stolen / lost handsets if we don’t offer Premium service option or Blacklisted IMEI unlocking option . Your iPhone IMEI must be CLEAN if you selected Normal service
- We just only help you to unlock your iPhone carrier. If your iPhone is locked by iCloud activation and you can not active it, you should contact the iPhone owner to remove the iCloud account. We will not refund in this case.
- You send the cancellation request for your order after 1 hour from the payment of your order. We just refund and cancel the order only within 1 hour from the moment of your payment.
- If iPhoneUnlock.Zone services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult iPhoneUnlock.Zone before unlocking their device elsewhere.
- No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
- The unlocking service was obtained else where.
- The Unlocking Time exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
- Your iPhone got unlocked by us but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
- The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order
iPhone can’t be activated in iTunes but from our site its unlocked
7 – CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY:
7.1 It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
7.2 If customers intend to use a network after performing an unlock, they should first ensure that the handset they are unlocking has not been reported lost, stolen or abused by checking the IMEI. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used inside the country it was blocked in.
7.3 Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
8 – PRIVACY STATEMENT:
8.1 We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
8.2 Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
8.3 We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
8.4 We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
8.5 You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
9 – FRAUD and DECEPTION
9.1 We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
9.2 To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
9.3 Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with PayPal, Nochex, Dalpay, Google, Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of ‘non-receipt’. We are able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
9.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a 100 EURO administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of 50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
9.5 In case of any chargeback, the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
9.6 Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a 3,000.00 EURO defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 30 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.
9.7 In case of previous fraud attempts with a specific E-Mail address, IMEI number, PayPal account, etc., we will freeze all future transactions (without providing a refund) and ask for the customer to verify and confirm of their other payments. This is happening to avoid more fraud attempts against us.
10 – TERMINATION OF ORDERS:
10.1 We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
This listing does not breach MC999. Removing mobile phone carrier restrictions is only outlawed in the U.S.A. We are based in the Croatia. Please ensure you read the disclaimer below.
Due to recent changes in legislation relating to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we are forbidden to unlock U.S. devices purchased on or after January 26th, 2013 unless permission from the current service provider has been granted. We will not be held liable for unknowingly providing an unlock for a device that was purchased after this date. Phones purchased before this date may still legally be unlocked in accordance to the exemption provided in the act. All U.S. customers seeking to unlock their phone fully agree to having purchased their cell phone prior to January 26, 2013, or unlocking a “legacy” or “older generation” cell phone out of contract from a U.S. carrier. We will not knowingly give any advice, provide any service to or be held legally liable for the customer’s actions if an order is placed to unlock a phone purchased after January 26, 2013. By making a purchase you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws.