We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions:
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
You can accept the Terms by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that iPhoneUnlock.Zone will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
1 – Description of Service:
1.1 The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer. Any timeframes stated are a calculation of the previous weeks unlocks and are given as a guideline, NOT a guarantee.
1.2 We offer Legal & Official iPhone Unlocking Advice
1.3 We offer network lookup services
1.4 We do not distribute any unlocking software or service either hacking or interference with system and in any kind of violating the DMCA.
1.5 We offer only Legal and Available from Mobile Networks iPhone unlock request solutions and methods.
1.6 We provide you always up to date solutions/information for your Network/Unblacklist/iCloud Removal Requests to the Mobile Networks and we are not responsible for their answer.
1.7 You can Authorise us to contact your Lock network on your behalf through our “iPhone Carrier Unlock Request Tool” service. We are not responsible for their reply to the Network Unlock request.
2 – Legality of Service:
2.1 All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal.
2.2 Approved by Apple and ALL Mobile Networks.
3 – Cancelation:
3.1 Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be canceled after we send our eBook with the Legal Solutions.
3.2 iPhoneUnlock.Zone allows you to request the cancellation of an order after filling out Our “Refund Request” form.
3.3 If the reason of your request is valid (For instance, our Solutions were irrelevant with your issue), then we will verify it and inform you about the eligibility of your order’s refund.
3.4 If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, iPhoneUnlock.Zone reserves the right to re-lock the handset.
3.5 “iPhone Carrier Unlock Request Tool” orders cannot be canceled after we send the Network Unlock Request to your Lock Network.
4 – Delivery Policy:
4.1 At almost of cases, we always deliver our service/eBook instantly. But sometimes, there maybe some objective reasons making delay such as: Updates for the procedures, New Legal Solutions, Maintenance of our eBooks, etc… Then it will make some delays but you have to wait for our response. We always try our best to deliver the service as soon as possible
4.2 “iPhone Carrier Unlock Request Tool” orders are being processed automatically. A Request is being send instantly once an order is verified. You will be updated for the Network’s reply once we receive a notification from them.
5 – Assumptions:
5.1 It is assumed that the customer has read the information on the website.
5.2 It is the customer’s responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with our solutions.
5.3 All prices and delivery times are as quoted.
5.4 These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice. We will do our best to try immediately notify you.
5.5 It is assumed that the customers know what service they ordered. If for any reason they do not know it, we also provide iPhone Check services, which will guarantee you to order the right Network/Unblacklist/iCloud Removal Solution.
5.6 We assume that customers know that a CLEAN iPhone must not be reported as LOST, STOLEN, FRAUD, be Under Contract, Have Unpaid bills or be Active to an another Account.
5.7 We assume that customers fill out our form honestly and with up to date information about their device
6 – Refund Policy:
6.1 Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, only a Discount Coupon Code equal to your order or exchange.
6.2 Any refund claim, whether or not Proof is provided, must be made less than 5 days after the delivery date of the order. We will not investigate or refund any claims made after this period.
6.3 All of the products on our website are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose.
6.4 In case of a Network Lock Removal request rejection from a Mobile Network, we will partially refund you because our service includes a full iPhone IMEI Check. The amount that will be kept from your total order is $5 to cover our costs for identifying the exact status of your iPhone (Through paid GSX, GSMA, iCloud and other databases).
In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:
Refund policy will be applied to following cases:
- None of our Solutions did not fix your issue (Rejections from Mobile Networks or Apple are not included though)
- The unlock does not work from your side. You should provide us a video as proof that it didn’t work and a full iPhone IMEI GSX Check that proves the Locked Status of your iPhone (You can order one from HERE). The video requirements must be confirmed by iPhoneUnlock.Zone Staff first.
- You would like to cancel your order after you provide us reasonable reasons for your request.
Refund policy will not apply to following cases:
- Your iPhone already unlocked but you still place unlocking order with us or the state of this phone (It was CLEAN at the time of the order, but got BLACKLISTED by the Network during processing your order.
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- You provided incorrect IMEI number
- You placed an order with wrong network / carrier (If you are not sure about what network/carrier your iPhone is locked to, please use our iPhone carrier checker first)
- The guarantee will not be applied to blocked / blacklisted / stolen / lost handsets if we don’t offer Premium service option or Blacklisted IMEI option . Your iPhone IMEI must be CLEAN if you selected Normal service
- We just only help you by providing Legal & Official methods that allows you to request a Network Unlock, an Unblacklist and an iCloud Removal service from a Mobile Network or Apple. If your requests are rejected by the Mobile Networks OR Apple, we are not responsible and we cannot refund you.
- You send the cancellation request for your order after we provided you our service/eBook. We just refund and cancel the order only if you provide us a reasonable and fair justification.
- If iPhoneUnlock.Zone services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult iPhoneUnlock.Zone before unlocking their device elsewhere.
- No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
- A similar service was obtained else where.
- The Delivery Time exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- Our services successfully helped you fixing your iPhone’s issue but you have problems with the network you wish to use the iPhon. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to fix will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
- Your iPhone got unlocked with the help of our services/eBook but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
- The iPhone was already unlocked prior to placing this order
- If the email does not match your Activation Lock Screen no refund will be provided because (This is a copy from Apple’s Database – 100% Accurate):
- This is Apple Store ID the Original Owner Used
- The Owner Changed the Alternate E-mail after he Lost the device
- Original Owner has more than one email inside his Apple ID account
7 – CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY:
7.1 It is the customers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use before purchasing our services/eBooks.
7.2 If customers intend to use a network after applying our solutions, they should first ensure that the handset they want to fix has not been reported lost, stolen or abused by checking the IMEI. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used inside the country it was blocked in.
7.3 Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to finalize and verify the solutions we provide. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
7.4 It is the customers responsibility to full read our Product Description before proceeding with an order. If there are doubts of what they are going to purchase, we always have an open door policy to respond to any questions. We do not refund for Wrong Orders or for Refund requests with the reason “I didn’t know what I was buying”.
8 – PRIVACY STATEMENT:
8.1 We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
8.2 Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
8.3 We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
8.4 We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
8.5 You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
9 – FRAUD and DECEPTION
9.1 We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
9.2 To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
9.3 Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with PayPal, Nochex, Dalpay, Google, Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of ‘non-receipt’. We are able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
9.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a 100 EURO administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of 50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
9.5 In case of any chargeback, the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
9.6 Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a 3,000.00 EURO defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 30 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.
9.7 In case of previous fraud attempts with a specific E-Mail address, IMEI number, PayPal account, etc., we will freeze all future transactions (without providing a refund) and ask for the customer to verify and confirm of their other payments. This is happening to avoid more fraud attempts against us.
10 – TERMINATION OF ORDERS:
10.1 We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
This listing does not breach MC999. Removing mobile phone carrier restrictions is only outlawed in the U.S.A. We are based in the Croatia. Please ensure you read the disclaimer below.
Due to recent changes in legislation relating to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we are forbidden to unlock U.S. devices purchased on or after January 26th, 2013 unless permission from the current service provider has been granted. We will not be held liable for unknowingly providing an unlock for a device that was purchased after this date. Phones purchased before this date may still legally be unlocked in accordance to the exemption provided in the act. All U.S. customers seeking to unlock their phone fully agree to having purchased their cell phone prior to January 26, 2013, or unlocking a “legacy” or “older generation” cell phone out of contract from a U.S. carrier. We will not knowingly give any advice, provide any service to or be held legally liable for the customer’s actions if an order is placed to unlock a phone purchased after January 26, 2013. By making a purchase you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws.